Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Something to do for the rainy summer days (!?!)

I have been doing some research on 21st century classrooms and learning. I am fascinated by what some people are doing in education in North America. There is a ton of information out there. I encourage all of you to do some reading in the area over the summer.

If you type in "21st centruy learning" or something close to this, you will get a long list of sites that will make for interesting reading.

Many of us know a lot about this topic, other less. We (as teachers) will only continue to get better if we expand our knowledge base and familiarity with the changing technology around us.

So ...................................

Research
----- Read
----- Reflect
------- Plan
------ Share!


Have a great summer! You deserve to relax and regenerate!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your random thoughts, I have added your blog to my google reader so it will aleat me to your new posts. Thank you for taking the time to blog, I think you will enjoy it. Just an idea for the summer. You may want to check out Twitter. I have been on for about 6 months now and have developed an amazing professional learning network. I correspond with other teachers, principals, IT leaders, and parents interested in educational technology. It takes a bit to get going, but the information on this network is amazing.

    ReplyDelete